Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just so you know

I have a pair of pants that has a rather large hole right where the least amount of sun can shine on a person. It's very awkward and I get really self conscious when I wear them cause I never know if someone will see it. So when I sit down I'm constantly trying to sit in positions so you can't see my unmentionables.

Now I know what you're thinking, why don't I stop wearing these pants? Well, quite frankly, I like them. I like them despite the overwhelming likelihood that I shame myself forever.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is this; please don't look at my groin while I'm wearing this particular pair of pants. And since you don't know which pair has this hole, I'm going to have to ask you to stop looking there all together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can they still be called unmentionables if you mention them in your post?

Will said...

You're going to be wearing these when you meet your future wife. From now on, these are your "romantic comedy inciting incident pants."