Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm smarter than PETA

I'm down with animals but I have a much better solution than throwing paint on fur to save them. Cause the problem with throwing paint on fur is, they're already dead. Paint has no resurrective power to bring animals back to life, as far as I know, so throwing paint on fur-wearing woman and their monocled husbands serves no purpose other than being really, really funny.

So what's my solution? Well I'm glad I asked myself. The solution is quite simple; we must get to the animals before the clothing stores do... and throw paint on every animal in the world. It's going to take a Moses-like tenacity to pull it off but if you really love animals then you need to do your part and throw a bucket of green paint right in your dog's cute, little face.

And the only down side I can think of is that we won't be able to tell horses and zebras apart and chameleons will have a whole let less to talk about in casual conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting idea... let's give it a shot!