Thursday, July 3, 2008

I should write movies

This doesn't really spoil anything but the movie Hancock ends with Will Smith almost not saving the day and then saving the day. But I have a much better ending...

Michael Bluth:
Hancock! The bad guys are doing things!

Hancock:
Aw, hell no!

Hancock chases after bad guys.

Hancock:
Welcome to Earth!

Hancock punches bad guys in the face.

Hancock:
Now that's what I call a close encounter!

Michael Bluth:
Well done Hancock. What shall we do now?

Hancock:
So I'm thinkin' I'ma scoot me something hot in this south-sea merengue melting pot.

Hancock grabs the watch off a bad guy.


Hancock:
I have got to get me one of these!

Something blows up and the credits roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like Michael Bluth should arbitrarily insert a "her?" in there somewhere. Maybe Hancock could punch a woman bad guy or a woman alien?